ARPDev provides an extensive evaluation period of 2 months from the current release.
The following should be considered before requesting refunds from ARPDev...
- The evaluation time is reset when upgrading between major releases during evaluation.
- Core ARPDev functionality is also available to mail users should the software expire.
ARPDev has taken a very liberal approach on its product licensing and provides reasonably
flexible evaluation terms.
Circumstances Where ARPDev Will Honour Refund Requests
ARPDev will honour any reasonable purchase refund requests, but does require that the reasons are clearly
ARPDev will honour refund requests where...
- The purchase transactions is fraudulent
- The software is unreasonably able to perform the functions as outlined on the ARPDev web site
Circumstances ARPDev Will Not Honor Refund Requests
ARPDev will not honour product refund requests where...
Note: Criteria for not honouring refunds takes precedence over the criteria for honouring refunds. Any bank or
similar transfer fees associated with performing a refund will be deducted from the amount initially received for
the product purchase. Any bank, exchange or other fees you are charged from your bank or credit card company are not able to be refunded.
- More than 30 days have elapsed since the date of payment
- No valid reason for the refund has been supplied