.NET CalDAV / CardDAV Client Library
(Source Code and Harness Application)
This Client Library is provided for convenience to allow CardDAV/CalDAV connectivity within Microsoft Visual Studio projects. It is an abstraction Library that provides simple CalDAV / CardDAV connectivity.
The library also includes a primitive interface for parsing Calendar and Contact properties; although this is provided as a stub only (an implementation would involve sourcing a comprehensive parser of VCALENDAR and VCARDs).
The Library is intended as an acceleration tool that provides a core framework for connectivity to CalDAV / CardDAV Services.
It provides the following features:
- Calendar - Client Interface to Basic CalDAV BREAD Features (see RFC 4791)
- Tasks - Client Interface to Basic CalDAV BREAD Features (see RFC 4791)
- Contacts - Client Interface to Basic CardDAV BREAD Features (see RFC 6352)
- Global Address List – (CardDAV Directory Gateway Extension)
- Free/Busy Support – (see RFC 6638 - Scheduling Extensions to CalDAV)
- Proxy Support and HTTP Authentication
- Well-Know discovery URL support (see RFC 6764)
- Resource Discovery (the ability to locate DAV resources by resource type)
CalDAV / CardDAV Client Source
Contains the source to the CalDAV / CardDAV / vCard / iCalendar client assembly as well as a WinForms test harness (requires Visual Studio 2010 or later).
CalDAV / CardDAV Client Assembly
Contains the assembly as a binary/DLL (requires .NET 3.5).
CalDAV / CardDAV Client Help File
DAVLIB help file.
ARPDev.DAVLib CalDAV / CardDAV Client Library
This library provides support for CalDAV /CardDAV server connectivity and primitive vcalendar and vcard parsing.
Whilst the library provides some significant preliminary functionality, the library will be extended as it matures.
Gemeral updates will be posted to this page as they are integrated and tested.
Friday 27th March: Initial release
Copyright (c) 2017, ARPDev Pty. Ltd. (arpdev.com) All rights reserved.Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with
or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution
- Commercial redistribution is limited to inclusion in a significantly larger body of work. ie: You cannot simply repackage the library and sell it commercially